Join a Community of Love and Hope
Volunteering During COVID-19
Not feeling artsy?
Don’t worry! We’ll find the perfect job for you…one that utilizes your interests, skills, and talents.
How do I start?
- Download the Volunteer Application / Confidentiality Agreement, by clicking the button below.
- Fill out the Volunteer Application and sign the Confidentiality Agreement.
- Email both pages of your completed application to email@example.com.
- Or mail to: Outreach Specialist: Jacob’s Heart Children’s Cancer Support Services, 680 W. Beach Street, Watsonville, CA 95076.
Remote Volunteer Projects
For More Information
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact the Jacob’s Heart Family Center at 831.724.9100.
Sign Up to Receive Volunteer Emails
Sign up to receive upcoming volunteer opportunities for a variety of events and programs, directly to your inbox.
Volunteer at the Family Center, After COVID-19
When our Family Center safely opens again, join us. Whether you have 30 minutes or a whole day, we’ll find the perfect volunteer opportunity for you!
Some of our volunteer projects are listed below:
Join the Full Hearts grocery crew as you pack nutritious groceries for our families.
Meets every other Thursday 9:30am – 11am
Deliver Full Hearts groceries to the doorsteps of our families’ homes. Routes in Watsonville, Santa Cruz, Salinas, the Monterey Peninsula, Morgan Hill, Gilroy, and Hollister
Pick up groceries every other Thursday 12pm to 5pm, and Friday 9am to 5pm.
Drop in Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 9am – 5pm to help with any of our ongoing projects.
- Make kid’s cards
- Decorate grocery bags
- Organize and sort donations
- Help us with office administration
Join us at any one of our heart-warming family & community events:
- Art from the Heart
- Teen Day Programs
- Camp Heart + Hands
- September Kidrageous Events
- Adopt-a-Family (holiday season)
Helping families pick fresh produce and pantry items will fill their kitchen and fill your heart. Bilingual volunteers encouraged.
Meets every other Thursday, 12 – 2pm
Schedule a time for your group to tour the Jacob’s Heart Family Center and help with one of our ongoing projects.
- Girl Scout and Boy Scout Troops
- School Field Trips
- Businesses and Organizations
Are you interested in building your resume, learning new skills, and providing services to our families? If you are, you could become an intern and help us with the following projects. Don’t see your special talent below…let us know if you have other ideas / ways you can help Jacob’s Heart.
- Working with Family Support Specialists
- Coordinating Full Hearts Grocery Program
- Managing Social Media Accounts
Email Us: email@example.com, or call 831.724.9100 to learn more. Bilingual applicants encouraged.
Community Service Projects and Fundraisers
Plan an event or fundraiser for Jacob’s Heart! Whether you want to host a car wash, bake sale, or create your own fundraiser, we’d love to help you plan it. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org, to chat about your ideas and to get the support you need for fundraising success.
“Volunteering gave me a chance to be with the wonderful people who make up Jacob’s Heart.”