Friday, September 30, 2016 — Seascape Golf Club
- 10:00am Registration, lunch, warm-up and putting contest
- 11:30am Shotgun start tournament
- 4:30pm Cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and silent auction
- 6:00pm Dinner banquet
The 23d annual event is fast approaching!
The Tournament entry is $250 per person and will be limited to the first 144 registered golfers.
This event is expected to sell out.
REGISTER TODAY to secure your spot.
Accomodations and details can be found here.
For sponsorship information, please contact Maureen Kendall at 831.724.9100 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Leaf Community Markets has been supporting Jacob’s Heart for nearly a decade, and has been providing natural and organic foods to the community since 1985. New Leaf gives generously to community programs that donate 10% of profits to local non-profits each year. Through Community Days, our Envirotoken program, e-Cards, donations and sponsorships, New Leaf has been able to make a positive difference in communities. For more information, visit newleaf.com
For the past 18 years Jacob’s Heart Children’s Cancer Support Services has provided hope and healing to more than 600 local children with cancer and their families. Funds raised at this golf tournament will provide emotional, financial, practical and peer support to local children with cancer, their siblings and parents. Funds from the tournament will also support Camp Heart + Hands, a free weekend camp for families who have experienced pediatric cancer. Tax ID #: 68-0413822
Pre-Event Visibility for sponsors:
- Fliers and posters displayed in local businesses and community bulletin boards
- Event press releases to Santa Cruz Sentinel, The Good Times, Santa Cruz Waves, local online publications, TV, radio
- Public Service Announcement on local radio
- Event postings on print and online calendars
- E-Newsletter to more than 5,000 people
- Facebook event invite to reach more than 10,000 people
- Highlights at three additional Jacob’s Heart events in September and October
Event Day Visibility for sponsors:
- Signage on golf course with sponsor logo at each hole
- 10’ x 10’ tent at hole for sponsors
- Sponsor insert in goodie bag for all players and volunteers
- On-site announcements of sponsor names
- Special thank you from children and families
- 19th Annual Kidrageous at the Watsonville Plaza on September 25, 2016
- Kidrageous Baby Matthew’s Golden Gallop at the Monterey Custom House Plaza, October 2, 2016
- Heart and Soul Gala at the Chaminade Resort and Spa on October 7, 2016
Please call us for more information: 831-724-9100. You can pay your registration or sponsorship fees at jacobsheart.org/donate, or send a check directly to: Jacob’s Heart 680 West Beach Street, Watsonville, CA 95076. See you on the course!